Archives for October 2011

How to Bag your Dream Job

With unemployment at a high, it’s tough out there in the job market. These days, employers are playing it cautious when it comes to advertising for jobs, and when they do decide to advertise, they’re looking for the cream of the crop in terms of potential employees, so it’s vital you’ve done your homework. With that […]

Compensation Costs Up in September 0.3 Percent

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released the compensation costs for U. S. civilian workers on Friday October 28th. Wages and salaries are up 0.3% or roughly 1/3rd of 1% for the month.  This represents 70% of the total of the cost of maintaining employees. The remaining 30% of the cost comes from benefits and […]

10 Awesome Jobs You Can Do From Home

Work From Home Jobs One of the biggest changes taking place in the modern work force is the number of people who now telecommute doing their job from home. We are fast reaching the stage where it is not necessary to travel to work and back each day just to sit at an office work […]